Dental implants serve as the base for many tooth-replacement options, including bridges, dentures and individual artificial teeth. Implants are surgically implanted in the jaw to provide a comfortable, secure fit and a natural look.
In the first one or two appointments, the post or anchor is implanted in the jaw. The replacement tooth, bridge or denture is fitted and installed when the bone and gums have healed. Surgery is performed in our office with local or general anesthesia.
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised
- Help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging
- Look and function like natural teeth
- Are placed/restored in the doctor’s office with minimal discomfort
- Improve comfort, appearance, speech
- Allow you to eat the foods you love and talk, smile and laugh with confidence
- Represent a conservative treatment option-adjacent teeth are left untouched
- Never develop decay
- Never require root canals
- Can provide great stability for a lower denture
- Can completely eliminate the need for a denture
- Can help people of any age
- Give patients a third set of teeth that are natural looking and very long-lasting
Check out the following videos and see how dental implants improved their lives.
Questions to ask yourself:
Are you missing one or more of your natural teeth?
Do you have a complete or partial denture that is no longer completely comfortable?
Have you ever been embarrassed by a denture or a bridge?
If you answered “yes” to one or more of these questions, call us today at (310) 375-0514 to schedule an evaluation appointment. We would be pleased to evaluate your oral health and discuss treatment options with you.