Dental implants serve as the base for many tooth-replacement options, including bridges, dentures, and individual artificial teeth. Implants are surgically placed in the jaw to provide a comfortable, secure fit and a natural appearance.
In the first one or two appointments, the post or anchor is implanted in the jaw. The replacement tooth, bridge or denture is fitted and installed when the bone and gums have healed. The surgery is performed in our office with local or general anesthesia.
Benefits of Dental Implants:
- Implants are the most advanced tooth replacement system ever devised
- They help preserve the jawbone to prevent the appearance of premature aging
- Dental implants look and function like natural teeth
- Implants can be placed/restored in the doctor’s office with minimal discomfort
- Implants improve your comfort, appearance, and speech
- Dental implants allow you to eat the foods you love and to talk, smile and laugh with confidence
- Implants represent a conservative treatment option — adjacent teeth are left untouched
- Implants never develop decay
- Implants never require root canals
- Implants can provide great stability for a lower denture
- Implants can completely eliminate the need for a denture
- Implants are able to help people of any age
- Implants give patients teeth that look natural and are very long-lasting
If you have questions about dental implants in Redondo Beach, California, we invite you to schedule your consultation with Dr. Trent Westernoff or Dr. Martin Mardirosian by calling Oral Surgery Partners today at 310-375-0514.